Friday, May 8, 2009

my stomach aches....

with nervousness.
have to report in about 30 minutes.
haven't made a payment in a month or so, and didn't do my class...
i'm just gonna give him some sob story and ask for an extention.
even if its a week i can do that shit on my next day off...
i HATE this!
i really DO NOT have time for this BS.
plus, i'm a little too old to be on probation.
i mean, yeah there's a million people who are WAY older than me but those people are loser,alcoholic,drug addict/dealers who dont have real jobs and have nothing better to do with their time.
or they're 17/18 year old delinquints who dont give a shit.
but I, on the other hand, was just in the WRONG place at the WRONG time.

thanx alot brittany! what would i do without your bitch ass?

No comments:

Post a Comment