Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i want out!

dont get me wrong.
i love my city.
i love my homies.
but i hate the fact that EVERYONE has beef with someone!
either that or someone brings up old shit about you that doesn't even matter, or never DID matter and turns it into something completely immature and irrational.
i need new people in my life.
people that are on my level.
people that can just relax.
i need to relax.
but its hard when all your friends are stressed or stressing you about something or the other....
i need easy going, free spirited, educated individuals who will sit and chat with me instead of yelling over the blaring music at the bar.
i mean, i'm not trying to run away from ANYTHING or ANYONE in particular.
i'm not even running.
i'm taking my time.
i just crave diversity.
i crave experience.
i crave new personalities and faces i've never seen.
lips i've never kissed.
hands i've never held.
minds i've never explored.
the exchange of words with new society i guess.
i'm not meant to be in one place.

pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. its hard when all your friends are stressed or stressing you about something or the other

    ReplyDelete