Sunday, June 14, 2009

recooping

from the past couple days.
partied too hard from friday til saturday morning.
haven't done that in a looooong time!
slept all through saturday night and i still feel like shit.
my equilibrium is off. my body aches. and my mind is elsewhere.
still grinding harder than ever though!
need to make more dough so i can catch santogold tomorrow!!!!!
missin' a certain someone occupies all my free time these days.
cant seem to think of anything else...
maybe that's why my head hurts so badly....ugh
i'm over it.

2 comments:

  1. I'll more than likely be there tonight at stubbs. Come hangout.

    In response to your comment:

    Austin isn't that bad. People here are all hipster faggots with fanny packs that all should be slap on sight but most of them are just weekend warriors from up north that still live with their parents but front like they got it hard. I hate 98% of the Austin population but they're all stupid enough to buy whatever the fuck you sell them if you tell em it's something good. A friend of mine has been pushing sheet rock to this one group of high schoolers that are too stupid to known the difference.
    Love San Antonio and will probably go back when I've saved up cash and beat up a few people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUFFALO EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!! MAD SNEEKS~!

    ReplyDelete